Friday, February 4, 2011

Me , myself & Me



I am ....

*Moody
*Voluble
*Laconic
*Fun Loving
*Peace loving
*Wild
*Serene
*Feminine
*Rough
*Conditions applied : on my terms & conditions

I Loathe
- 2 faced ppl ...cuz i dont know which side to slap first .
- Hypocrisy
- Ultra bossy ppl who think they are over protective but are actually massaging their own ego
- cold food , outside food all the time
- super noisy place
- Bad choreography
- Self centered ppl
- people without integrity
- cockroaches
- lizards
- smudged CCD heart shaped cream on capachino
- over demanding rickshawalas
- when I am outta money :P
- a promise broken
- narrow spaces , narrow mindsets , narrow vision
- tiered of life ppl with no enthusiasm ... or ppl with enthusiam only for themselves not for others
- soaring high temperatures
-Non Veg
- out of proportion & frequent drinking
- Crying , feeling sad , feeling lost , feeling alone
- Feeling like a loser /idiot & over stressing my health cuz of this
-Feeling drained out , lifeless
- rotting my brain cells

*Cannot hate something untill and unless I am MADE to hate ,and then i religiously hate it .*

I love ...
> Myself
> Family
>Aum my lil puchka baby
> very close friends circle
>my individuality
> to be pampered
>to be loved
> to be respected
> to be understood
> lime light for all the right reasons
> lime soda sweet n sour
> to be my parent's daughter
>being a woman that God made me
>flowers
>FLOWERS
>Chocolates
>Gelato Madagascar dark chocolate icecream
> sweets
> Archies card shop
> CCD
> TGIF
> Martini
> Mumma's food preparation
> smell of the earth on first rains
> long late night walks , city expedition at its best
> Mango dolly
> getting lost on a long drive
> being silent at times
> cribbing about all the wrong happening in life and throwing it out
> laughing my worries out
> wide natural spaces ... open sky , wide ocean , huge mountains,Waterfalls
> Greenery
> Nature
> LAughing
> Being happy
> good music
>DANCING
>Cothes
>Cosmetics
> Shoes
> Jwelery
> My debit card
>SHOPPING
>Go Carting
> Adventures
>Creativity
>Life
> Vibrancy ....liveliness
>Enthusiasm
> Day dreaming
>Winters
>popcorns
>Warmth
>Moma's Hug
>DOGGIEEEEEEEEEE
>Colors
> being me

....and lots more unexplored


In this whole exercise , I realized , that it took me 15 minutes to figure out what I disliked and 5 minutes to know what I liked .

Hence proved ... Dil to bachcha hai ji ...Thoda kachcha hai ji !!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment