Saturday, October 2, 2010

And your rhythm makes me yours forever ......


Waters can be so deep ..so vast ....so playful ..so calm all at the same time !

After a horrendous workshop of 3 days in Pondicherry , I stole some time out to see the beach (Its a shame that you have been to Pondi and not seen a beach .. & i don regret moving my lazy bum 6 in the morning to go see it ,cuz it was worth it !! :) )

The feeling when the gushing water from the sea splashes your feet and runs back to where it belong , is undescribable ! Forget about worries , You run out of thoughts , all what you can think of is the smell of the ocean , the golden sand , beautiful conches , shells and the sky ..as if reflecting the vast blue water ....or vice versa ?

Beautiful cute crab family catches my eye ....... Only if I were smaller than them , they would look like massive tall dark handsome martians exploring their way on Mars !

Standing inside the waters with my jeans folded upto knee , i see the vastness in the form of blue beautiful water ...and it makes me feel so good .. like i am looking inside myself and can feel the same within me ... the wild big waves can seem to be charging right on to you , but to me , it seemed like a joyous rhythm , a happiness that the waves felt that I was there , playful irresistible arching waves waiting to splash on me ...I opened my arms welcoming them , and saw them gushing in delight towards me ....... It didnt scare me , I knew them , they knew me ! :) May be it was a part of me , that I was seeing there .... A part of me wanting to get lost ... dissolved somewhere there ....

With sandles in my hand , i feel the wet sand underneath my feet when the water runs back , with such a mighty force and it feels like you just want to be there forever .


I just refused to leave the place during the night ! Although the beach was closed , a good portion outside the gates was sand and coconut trees . Resting there on the sand, hearing waves shudder when they hit the beach, is a beauty . It s a music , a rhythm that none can copy or record , you just have to be there to listen to it .

A cup of hot cofffe mug in my hand , sitting by the beach watching a sillhoute of trees in the moonlight , I knew I was going to enter the humdrum life tomorrow , but what really mattered then , was the freedom , the vastness , the sound of the crashing waves , me , and my world !!

No comments:

Post a Comment